Michael Wellen is a lawyer proceeding about insurance defence, employment law, medical malpractice and personal injury. He had his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2000. Then he had his J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law, and he was on Law Review there. While he was going on his law degree, he worked in the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, felony panel unit.He is admitted to California bar and he is also admitted to practise in Central District Court of California and Southern District Court of California.
His practise areas are insurance defense, public entity defense, personal injury – auto accident defense, premises liability, employment law, and medical malpractice. He is successful in these cases. He practices on these area for over ten years and he focuses on personal injury and legal entity liability. And he gets successfully cases to trial in personal injury and conversion matters. He is a member of California State Bar # 249559 since 2007.
He has a blog as “California Bussiness Litigation Blog”. He has lots of essays about lawsuits in his blog. He has a law office as “Sylvester, Oppenheim&Linde”. He also works in his office. Totally he has experience for 11 years. He is one of the favourite lawyer of California.
- Gender Male
- Law Office Affiliations California State Bar # 249559
- Experience / Tranining Sylvester, Oppenheim&Linde
- Education B.A. Political Science, UCLA (2000)
- Apprenticeships Orange County District Attorney's Office
- Practise Area Insurance, Public Entity, Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Premises Liability, Employment Law, Medical Malpractice.
- Certifications 11 years
- Pre-Law Southwestern University School of Law
- Law School J.D. Southwestern University School of Law (2006)
- Practice Course California Since 2007 U.S. District Court, Central District of California U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Leadership Roles Accidents and Injuries
- Phone (818) 461 85-00
- Antitrust and Unfair Competition
- Aviation Litigation
- Business Commercial
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Corporate and Partnership Litigation
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Professional Malpractice
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Litigation
- Unfair Insurance Practices