Kevin C Boileau is a lawyer in lots of areas. His areas are personal injury, divorce, arbitration and mediation, business law, environmental law, family law, animal and dog law, international law.
He is admitted to practice in Colorado since 1986 and in California since 1987. He is a Professor of Psychoanalysis, Phenomenology & Critical Theory in Global Center for Advanced Studies since 2012. He is a faculty member. He is also chief scientist in BCS Dispute Resolution Science Institute since 2010. He makes scientific researches about game theory mathematics and topology and fair division mathematics. He is a Professor of Psychoanalysis & Phenomenology and Dean of Faculty in Existential Psychoanalytic Institute & Society since 2004. He is a California licenced-lawyer in California Lawyer about divorce, business, animal rights cases since 1986.
Campbell Kevin Boileau
He is also Senior Mediator & Negotiator and Managing Partner in Boileau Conflict Solutions since 1985. He had an education about mediation and negotiation in Harvard Law School in 2010. He made his ph d. in Existential Psychoanalytic Institute from 2002 to 2009.He also made his ph d. in University of Mexico about Philosophy, Psychoanalysis, Phenomenology from 1991 to 1998. He studied in University of San Diego School of Law between 1986-1987. He took his j.d. from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law from 1982 to 1985. He is a member of State Bar of California # 131837, BCS Nat’l Roundtable for Creative Conflict Resolution Design # 0001-2012 (since 2012). He is the Dean of Faculty in EPIS Psychoanalytic Institute # N/A since 2002. He is a mediator, negotiator and lawyer in State Bar of Colorado # 15550 since 1986.
He has publications, certifications and blogs. As you know he is very experienced lawyer. He has totally 32 years-experience. You can call, mail or visit the web site! You can contact us now!
- Gender Male
- Law Office Affiliations State Bar of California # 131837
- Experience / Tranining 32 years
- Apprenticeships Existential Psychoanalytic Institute
- Practise Area Personal Injury Divorce Arbitration & Mediation Business Law Environmental Law Family Law Animal & Dog Law International Law
- Certifications U.S. Nat'l Senior-Level Mediator & Negotiator BCS Mediation & Negotiation National Trainings Senior Training Psycho-Analyst & Supervisor Existential Psychoanalytic Institute Education Advanced Negotiation Strategies & Tactics BCS Game Theory/Conflict Management Institute Advanced Mediation Firm Management BCS Mediation & Negotiation National Trainings Senior Business Negotiation Strategist BCS Mediation & Negotiation National Trainings Advanced Psychology of Conflict in Negotiation BCS Mediation & Negotiation National Trainings
- Pre-Law Harvard Law School
- Law School University of San Diego School of Law
- Bar Exam State Bar of California # 131837
- Practice Course State Bar of Colorado # 15550
- Phone (415) 830-0065
- Business Law
- Divorce Lawyers
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- International Law