Howard Scott Hershenhorn is a lawyer proceeding about Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury and Products Liability. He is admitted to practice in New York since 1989, in New Jersey since 1989 and in District of Columbia since 1991.
Howard Scott Hershenhorn graduated from State University of New York – Stony Brook in 1986. Then he completed his education life with his juris doctor Brooklyn Law School in 1989. He graduated with honors. During his education life, he was such a successful student and he showed his success in also his working life.
Howard Scott Hershenhorn is a partner of Gair, Gair, Conason, Rubinowitz, Bloom, Hershenhorn, Steigman & Mackauf. He has experience for totally twenty – nine years. He is such a famous lawyer with his successes in his cases. He is known by so many people. Also, he is a good-humored, assertive and hardworking and careful lawyer. He takes care of all of details about your cases. He describes the process of your case to you. He wants you to trust him. He is a lawyer who proved himself with his successes.
If you need highly – experienced lawyer, you can connect with him by his phone number or you can visit his website as follows.
- Gender Male
- Experience / Tranining 29
- Education B.A. State University of New York at Stony Brook (1986)
- Apprenticeships New York, 1989 New Jersey, 1989 U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1989 U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1990 U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1992 U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1992 U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1994 District of Columbia, 1991
- Practise Area Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Products Liability
- Pre-Law State University of New York - Stony Brook B.A. (1986)
- Law School Brooklyn Law School J.D. (1989)