Gary Wangler is a lawyer proceeding about Divorce, Criminal Law, Family Law, Appeals & Appellate, Traffic Tickets, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Juvenile Law, Arbitration & Mediation and Probate. He is additional practice area is Child Custody. He is admitted to practice in Illinois since 1981.
Gary Wangler graduated from Northern Illinois University in 1972. His department was Biology, Sociology. Then he completed his education life with his Juris Doctor University of Illinois College of Law in 1980. His department was Law. He graduated with honors. During his education life, he was such a successful student, and he showed his success in also his working life.
Gary Wangler is a founder of Gary Wangler Law Firm. He has experience for totally thirty-six years. He is such a famous lawyer with his successes in his cases. He is known by so many people. Also, he is a good-humored, assertive and hardworking and careful lawyer. He takes care of all of details about your cases. He describes the process of your case to you. He wants you to trust him. He is a lawyer who proved himself with his successes. He can speak English and French.
If you need highly experienced lawyer, you can connect with him by his phone number or you can visit his website as follows.
- Gender Male
- Law Office Affiliations 1
- Experience / Tranining 36
- Education Unknown.
- Apprenticeships Louis E. Olivero and Associates (1981-1986)
- Practise Area Divorce, Criminal Law, Family Law, Appeals & Appellate, Traffic Tickets, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Juvenile Law, Arbitration & Mediation, Probate, Child Custody
- Certifications Active And Authorized To Practice Law (1981), Inactive (1987)
- Pre-Law Northern Illinois University B.A. (1972) | Biology, Sociology
- Law School University of Illinois College of Law. J.D. - Juris Doctor (1980)
- Leadership Roles Divorce, Criminal Defense, Child Custody
- Phone (618) 416-6491